söndag 17 juli 2016

CC Designs Swiss Pixie Princess Birgitta card


Hello everyone!
Today I share I card I made with a pretty stamp called Swiss Pixie Princess Birgitta by CC Designs! I have coloured her with my Copics and made a really shabby chic card :)

Copics used:
Hair: E15, YR24, 23, 21
Outfit: RV55, 52, 000
Purple: V04, 01, 000
Star: Y17, 15, 11 Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen




Card recipe:
Craft and You My Wedding Design paper
Cheese cloth
Paper doily
Lace
Magnolia Peacock Feathers dies
Frantage Enamel Shabby White
Spellbinders Nestabilities Elegant Ovals dies
Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Ovals
Cottage Cutz Kayla Butterfly die
Frantage Enamel Shabby Pink
Pearl lace trim
Paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Live, laugh and love charm
Heart brads
Stickles Crystal
Gesso

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!

xoxo Madeleine


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar