lördag 1 april 2017

A golden birthday card

Hello everyone!
Long time no see! Time is flying by so fast and I haven't had the chance to craft as much as I would have wanted to :) But someone very special to me has his birthday on Monday so I just had to give him a birthday card! 

I decided to make this card with the theme of one of his gifts, we are going to go to a musical called Bullets over Broadway today actually! :) His other gifts were wrapped in golden wrapping paper and golden gift lace, so it was natural to do the card with the same colour scheme!

I just discovered Visible image's gorgeous stamps and bought some of them a couple of weeks ago and one of them was just perfect for this card! "These are the moments" is just a perfect sentiment for giving away gift like this one. I stamped it with Versamark ink and poured golden embossing powder over it and heated it. I was going to put a butterfly above the sentiment, but when I was looking through my die storage I found the perfect die from Lalaland Crafts!! 

So here is the card :)




Thank you so much for stopping by today :)
Happy crafting!

xoxo Madeleine

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar