söndag 18 februari 2018

Happy Purrthday MFT CAS card


Hello everyone!

I am so excited to share this new card with you today, using my brand new stamp set called Smitten Kitten by My Favorite Things! I am so happy they provided their members with this gorgeous sketch, it made my flow going strong! 

I have used some Distress Oxides on this card and when I was done working the colors into the water colour paper, I sprinkled some Perfect Pearl drops all over and embossed the paper with one of my Spellbinders embossing folders. I also cut out three little circles and put them behind the sweet cats. I stamped the sentiment Happy Purrthday with Versamark Ink and sprinkled some WoW Metallic Silver Sparkle embossing glitter that I saw Jennifer McGuire use in one of her videos (it really sparkles IRL!) 

I colored up the cats with my Copics:
Black: 100, C9, 7, 5, 3, 1
Pink: R85, 83, 81


Card recipe:
Bazzill Coconut Cardstock for card base
Water colour paper
Distress Oxides: Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feathers and Wilted Violet
Perfect Pearl Perfect Pearl
Crealies Circle die
Spellbinders M-Bossabilities EL-033
WoW Metallic Silver Sparkle Embossing Glitter

I am entering the MFT sketch challenge with this card! :) 

Thank you so much for visiting me today, happy crafting!

xoxo Madeleine


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar