onsdag 18 april 2018

A Kindness rainbow card (MFT)

Hi everyone!

I was so happy to find this beautiful stencil by My Favorite Things over at Seven Hills Crafts and at the time with free shipping!! :D I decided to use the brush stencil technique on this card and I love this technique.

I used my Distress Inks for this one, only four colours and blended them so I got the rainbow effect. I used my Kindness stamp and die set by My Favorite Things, Gold Sparkle embossing powder by Reprint to make it golden and sparkle at the same time.

I stamped the sentiment I see kindness in you with Versamark ink and used WoW Bright Opaque White embossing powder.


Card recipe:

Radiating Rays stencil by My Favorite Things
Kindness stamp and die set by My Favorite Things
Distress Inks: Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade, Broken China
WoW Bright Opaque White embossing powder
Reprint Gold Sparkle embossing powder

Thank you so much for stopping by today, happy crafting!

xoxo Madeleine



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar