söndag 15 april 2018

A rainbow CAS birthday card

Hello!!

I have a fun CAS card to share with you today, that I had lots of fun making! I tried out this technique, using brushes and a mask to put down colour onto a paper. It was fun and I love this rainbow coloured background!

I used Distress Inks and a mask by MemoryBox. The stamp set is by JustRite and the butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch.


Card recipe:
Card stock 4,5"*4,5*
Water colour paper 4 1/4"*4 1/4"
JustRite Large Fancy Sentiments stamp set
Black cardstock
Wow Opaque bright white embossing powder
MemoryBox Mask Style 88559
Distress Inks: Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves
Broken China
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen
Kraftin Kimmie Crystal sequins


Thank you so much for stopping by today, happy crafting!

xoxo Madeleine



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar